Monday, April 8, 2013

GAIN

More and more I find myself asking "What have I gained?"

I go to church, I go to school, I go to work and what have I gained?  Time is irreplaceable.  I can never retrieve a single moment of my life.  Therefore, I must relentlessly move forward with the intention of gaining something of great value in exchange for my time.

Today a woman described me to a group of college students by saying "She is walking truth."  I'm not sure if she understood the significance of her statement or not, but to be thought of as "walking truth" is gain.  If I can somehow contribute to this world in a way that is recognized as a conduit of absolute truth, then I have gained.

I don't have much more to say.  I only have much more to gain and, for every moment you are given breath, you also have much more to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment