I was reading Proverbs 10 which makes the following comparisons.
- Ill Gotten Treasure v. Righteousness Which Delivers From Death (vrs 2)
- Violence v. Blessings Upon The Righteous (vrs 6)
- The name of the righteous is used in blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot. (vrs 7)
- Concealed Violence v. Righteousness Is A Fountain of Life (vrs. 11)
- Earnings of the Wicked v. Righteousness Is Life (vrs. 16)
- Wicked Hearts v. Righteous Tongues (vrs. 20)
- Overtaken By Wicked Desires v. Granted Righteous Desires (vrs. 24)
- Storms Sweep Wicked v. Righteous Standing Firm (vrs. 25)
- No Hope v. Joyous Prospects For Righteous (vrs.28)
- Wicked Deported v. Righteous Stands (vrs. 30)
- Silence Perversion v. Wisdom of Righteousness (vrs. 31)
I don't know about you, but righteousness is looking an awful lot like justice to me.